Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Your top 5 anime of all time

Different people have different choices of everything in life so I don't expect every one to agree with me on these,that why you are free to add your own but as for me this are my top 5 animation of all time of course your might differ. (1) One Piece. (ongoing) (2) Bleach. (completed) (3) Naruto. (ongoing) (4) Fairy Tail. (ongoing) (5) Sword Art Online. (completed) One piece is no doubt a wonderful anime I will still choice it over any other anime any time unless maybe someone write another better. Bleach is a great animation as well but I would have choose Naruto to be my second best and bleach to be the third but there are too much unnecessary filler in Naruto that's why it's gonna be my number 3 why bleach will be my number 2. Fairy tail is a great anime with fine characters starting with people like natsu,grey,Lucy, etc it has a nice story line and you will be dying to watch the next episode. Well, sword art online is a very short anime compare the other four but its quite interesting as well both the season 1 and 2.to be sincere I would have love to choose another long series anime like the rest but I can't quite think of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment